Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

I've heard about it and no way I'm gonna go and watch it. 

Fucking horrible cunt. 

And yet the Met aren't doing anything and all that happens is he gets condemned for it. 

• Admin
8 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

I've heard about it and no way I'm gonna go and watch it. 

Fucking horrible cunt. 

And yet the Met aren't doing anything and all that happens is he gets condemned for it. 

Essex Police are investigating. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Essex Police are investigating. 

Least that's something. I saw people saying about the RSPCA should do something but tbh they're the most useless thing ever. I remember ringing up about someone's dog who was always left outside and got left outside on bonfire night and was clearly distressed...only to be told "can't do anything". 

36 minutes ago, Colly said:

That was enjoyable. Not used to it. 

Fair play to Lampard too for apologising to Eddie Howe at the point his players decided to just openly start cheating.

Huge three points for yourselves that. Hoping you's can stay up (despite my beliefs against your ownership) 

Good. 

The fact he did that is shocking and scummy enough. The fact he did it in front of his children shows how much of a bellend he really is. I can't believe West Ham started him the day it all came out...

Horrible human being

• Admin

West Ham United can confirm that the Club is supporting an RSPCA investigation into the actions of Kurt Zouma in the video circulated online this week.

Kurt and the Club are co-operating fully with the investigation and the player has willingly complied with the steps taken in the initial stage of the process, including delivering his family’s two cats to the RSPCA for assessment. Kurt is extremely remorseful and, like everyone at the Club, fully understands the depth of feeling surrounding the incident and the need for action to be taken.

Separate to the RSPCA’s investigation and pending further sanction once the outcome of that process is determined, West Ham United can confirm that Kurt Zouma has been fined the maximum amount possible following his actions in the video that circulated. The player has immediately accepted the fine, which will be donated to animal welfare charities.

West Ham United would like to reiterate our condemnation of Kurt’s actions and make it clear that the matter continues to be handled with the utmost seriousness. However, we believe it is now important to allow the RSPCA to conduct their investigation in a fair and thorough manner, and will be making no further comment at this stage.