Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Wow. Another Salah penalty wide.

Mo Salah has definitely lost his confidence even more it looks like after that penalty. He's just off it. Trying too hard right now. Feel awful for him 

3 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Arsenal: 6 points clear at the top.

Carra: its City's title to lose now!!!!!!

Game in hand, play you lot and City will go on a "Man City" run. 

Plus some of your players heads went there. Will the pressure get to them. 

3 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Arsenal: 6 points clear at the top.

Carra: its City's title to lose now!!!!!!

City have been here before and that's the difference. Arsenal's run in isn't amazing compared to City's. Arsenal have West Ham, Southampton before the City game. Arsenal would need all 6 points there but they won't be easy games 

Completely different Liverpool in the 2nd half. I've no idea why it took so long for Arteta to make a sub but it was never going to be easy at Anfield. They might be having a poor season but itz not as if they're not capable. Great first half but couldn't cope with the pressure and intensity second half.

That kinda turned out as I'd expected it would. Arsenal may just be lucky to have gotten away with a draw.

A bit of a shame Liverpool hasn't been that fired up more times this season. Although it feels like they've barely play at home which might be a factor in that. :shifty:

• Like 1

Encouraging second half performance. I'm used to us being dominated in the second half lately! 

Really hope Liverpool can finally take a performance like that into our next match. At least end the season with some pride.

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

1 minute ago, Dang117 said:

City have been here before and that's the difference. Arsenal's run in isn't amazing compared to City's

Eh, I think it's silly to just assume everything is going to go City's way. We have taken points off of everyone of the "big 6" and nobody expected us to be here, just wonder how long it'll be before we're taken seriously. Leicester lost twice to us during their title win, nothing says we have to beat City :shifty:

6 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Eh, I think it's silly to just assume everything is going to go City's way. We have taken points off of everyone of the "big 6" and nobody expected us to be here, just wonder how long it'll be before we're taken seriously. Leicester lost twice to us during their title win, nothing says we have to beat City :shifty:

It wouldn't shock me if City somehow do it. Personally I would much rather see Arsenal win it than another City one

12 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I'd rather you win. I just don't think at the same time it's not that idiotic to think City can go on to win the title. 

I'm speaking as well from a traumatised fan who's been subject to 4 title races against City and somehow not winning a title with 96/97 points and 92 points and miss out by a point twice. 

• Like 1

I missed the second half and only saw the highlights, but I think Carragher said "it's in City's hands" rather than it being City's to lose, unless it was another line somewhere? Factually correct with the game in hand and the Arsenal game to come.

Like to note as well, was nice having a set of fans not chant about tragedies or poverty and actually sing about their own team for once. Feels like an age since that's happened in a Liverpool game. 

• Like 1

If the linesman gets punished and Robertson doesn't, it would be beyond a joke. He grabbed the linesman by the arm and the guy shrugged him off, catching him in the process. 

Now, if Kavanagh had just done that to Mitro instead of red carding him, we might have done a bit better in these last few games >_>