Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

3 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Two wrongs don't make a right but mocking people dying in a tragedy is a different form of low 

Oh no no, that's not what I'm trying to say! Not at all! I was just adding to the issues that were at the game.

Even at the FanFest there were about 6 United fans chanting "murderers" at the one Liverpool fan that got to be on stage. I was trying to get them called out right away for it. Not at all trying to condone any negative behavior 

Match of the Day 2 only looking at the Newcastle penalty shout and neither of Uniteds feels very much like them avoiding having to say "that was a penalty" and contradicting Shearers dumb tweet.

3 hours ago, Hobo said:

A very large boy trying his best.

I feel bad for him. Big price tag. New league. Haaland moving to the same league for his new teams direct rivals and inevitable comparisons.

I think he's generally been pretty good and might be a bit more of a project than people expected. He was so very close to setting up Trent and probably should have set up Salah for a second.

Probably had more impact on game than Haaland did :shifty:

I think if he'd not have been sent off against Palace he'd have maybe half a dozen goals already. 

Funny that. How City are accussing Klopp of Xenophobia and saying that caused issues yet can't make any public statement about their own fans doing. 

• Like 1

Nunez is amazing at stretching defenses with running in behind, pressing, and pretty good at heading the ball (even though pretty sure that goal was a mishit/lucky header - I will take it though!). Still think he's got plenty of work to do on finishing with his feet, and if the ball is at his feet. But the more he scores, the best that confidence will be. You can already see it tonight.

I always find the Prime games are hit and miss and out of sync. I got it on the app on the TV and that was about 3 minutes behind the app on the Sky box