NFL 2022

Lineker

Not that Matty Ice is all that good anymore but I'm sure they saw enough from Ehlinger in practice to know he's probably not gonna give them any better of a chance to win.  Taylor has been banged up with injuries all year when the offense was heavily structured around him, and I'd guess they will now be extremely careful with bringing him back if at all.  And now the Saturday interim hire.

Not exactly transparent that the Colts moved into tank mode two weeks ago.

Holy shit I forgot just how bad Aaron Rodgers' restructured deal was.

If cut or traded before next season, he'd carry a $99 million cap hit that would immediately be applied to the 2023 cap, effectively making it impossible for them to even field a roster.

So even though he seems very much done, the Packers have little choice but to ride it out for another year or pray he retires.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

If cut or traded before next season, he'd carry a $99 million cap hit that would immediately be applied to the 2023 cap, effectively making it impossible for them to even field a roster.

So even though he seems very much done, the Packers have little choice but to ride it out for another year or pray he retires.

It's a bit more complex than that and allows them some wiggle room but still probably not ideal for them.

https://overthecap.com/looking-ahead-to-the-packers-options-with-aaron-rodgers

NFL contracts are stupid.

4 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Imagining Aaron Rodgers being the entire Packera roster was a laugh I needed now.

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Stingley has been very good too. But there's no denying that Sauce has been, well, a different gravy. 

This sounds suspiciously like you're still following the Texans...

BAD LINEKER, BACK TO CAROLINA

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1