The January Transfer Window - 2023

Baddar

Going well at Everton apparently. Danjuma is off to Spurs now, and Gordon and Onana didn't report got training today.

Read a few reports that Everton were looking to sell Gordon to Newcastle for £40m then offer us approx £22m for N'Diaye. 

Wes McKennie is about to swap Juve for Leeds since Juve needs to start offloading players with everything going on. I know I know, another American at Major Leeds Soccer. However, McKennie definitely a good fit for their direct style, and a much better player than Roca.

Savage and Mahrez come to mind. Possible the club does not want their training session's to be disrupted.

Edited:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12794411/anthony-gordon-newcastle-hold-talks-with-everton-as-winger-returns-to-training-on-thursday-after-two-day-absence

Planned absence they are saying for Tuesday. After reading up again on another source. He's off then if he's missed two more day's that had not been planned for. 

2 hours ago, damhausen said:

I do think a lot of it is the player not wanting to get hurt in training and the club also not wanting the player to get hurt in training. Just incredibly distracting for all parties involved though in our current era.

He could at least earn his money elsewhere in the club. Go put the cones out, make the chairman his cup of tea, maybe some light clerical work...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

He could at least earn his money elsewhere in the club. Go put the cones out, make the chairman his cup of tea, maybe some light clerical work...

Waiting for the Fabrizio Romani tweet "Major transfer in jeopardy after prized Benfica target suffered burns fetching coffee for training staff".

17 hours ago, damhausen said:

I do think a lot of it is the player not wanting to get hurt in training and the club also not wanting the player to get hurt in training. Just incredibly distracting for all parties involved though in our current era.

I don't get where he warrants the ego though. I don't think he is as good as he thinks he is and to be downing tools at his boyhood club during a crap period of time. Get on with the job and if you get the move you can move. If the move doesn't happen he's just massively alienated himself to the fans for the rest of the season.