NFL 2023

Lineker

Eh.  No rational Giants fan expected them to beat this Niners team.  The fact they hung in and kept it a one score game for 3 quarters is better than most expected.

OL is dreadful so of course they were gonna have a tough time against the Niners' line, Jones has zero time for deep throws so he has to settle for bullshit 3-yard passes to Parris Campbell that do nothing.

I'm much more worried about the defense as a whole because they seem to give up so many chunk plays.  Niners had multiple 3rd and 10+ conversions today and they made it look easy.  A Wink Martindale defense shouldn't be having a 30+ point per game average.  Compounding things, Thibodeaux was drafted to be a premier pass rusher and I saw him getting pushed back by Elijah Mitchell today, this is just a few days after Cardinals TEs were easily containing him.

Still, not a game they were expected to win.  11 days to rest up for Seattle.

I already forgot Rodgers was on the Jets, and was wondering why the hell they put Nantz and Romo on this terrible Jets/Pats game.

Also Dalvin Cook is completely washed.

I know the options aren’t great, but it’s still insane the Jets haven’t brought in another QB, because Wilson is terrible and Tim Boyle is the only other option.

Bring in someone who isn’t afraid to throw the ball and doesn’t stare down their intended receiver as if they’re hypnotized.  

• Like 2

Just now, Maxx said:

I know the options aren’t great, but it’s still insane the Jets haven’t brought in another QB, because Wilson is terrible and Tim Boyle is the only other option.

Bring in someone who isn’t afraid to throw the ball and doesn’t stare down their intended receiver as if they’re hypnotized.  

Carson Wentz is right there available for them, surely he'd be preferable to what they got now?

30 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Or someone elite like Joe Flacco?

Derek Carr has been downgraded to out with a shoulder injury. 

I keep forgetting Joe Flacco is still active. Basically dropped off my radar the moment he left the Ravens :lol:

EDIT: Sucks for Minshew that he gives up the Safety on a stupid from the punt returner. But as a Ravens fan I am happy that this means the game is all but won now, real cagey and sloppy game saved by Lamar being a crazy human slinky.

EDIT2: Called it too early, Colts get one more try. And now it's tied, oh boy.

• Haha 1