NFL 2023

Lineker

Pats benched Mac Jones

Lol the Chargers trying and failing to execute the Philly Tush Push.

Look, I hate the Eagles.  I’d normally jump at any chance to nerf them.  But you can’t ban that play unless and until other teams are able to execute it with the same level of success.

Turns out teams can’t just run it with ease and the Eagles having a HOF center and a QB that squats 600 LBs actually makes a big difference in running it.  Can’t punish them for that, unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Busch Wyatt said:

The Eagles won me some money today.  The Cowboys will win me money if they win.  As will the Seahawks.

I swear sometimes my only betting success is to just put in emotional hedges all over the place.

Well, I hope you make a nice sum when the Seahawks beat the Giants.

18 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

#LongingforLovie

#AnyoneButHue

A very questionable defensive holding call decides the game. I think it's a little overblown because you'll see that get called from time to time, but it's pretty clear there wasn't a real grab - it just looked like there had to be with the way the route was run.

Nothing much the league can do about play design that tries to induce penalties unfortunately.

26 minutes ago, Maxx said:

List the available QBs.

Joshua Dobbs, Sam Howell, Mac Jones, Zach Wilson, Bryce Young, Ryan Tannehill, Gardner Minshew, and Jimmy G are the only starting QBs left. Jimmy G is currently, out but also not an option because he has the same bye week as my starter, Josh Allen. I *might* replace him with Sam Howell. The Tennessee homer in me is saying take Dobbs, since he's a Vol, but that could be risky. (And its bullshit he hasn't been a starting QB before now.)

*edited to add* Derek Carr is also available, but no.

Edited by GhostMachine

Odds are Pickett would be back by Allen's Week 13 bye, but yes Dobbs would be a solid choice considering he's playing the Steelers that week.  But there's a possibility that Kyler could be back to playing by then.