NFL 2023

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

Wow the Pats and Mac Jones are just awful.

I know Belichick wants to stay long enough to pass Shula but if I’m Robert Kraft, I’m not sure I really want him picking the next QB.

He picked Brady, Cassel, Garropolo, and Brissett, so I don’t think he has that bad of a track record.  Jones was a consensus first round pick, and flashed potential, so I think Belichick’s issue is being too egotistical to admit he needs a better offensive coordinator than what he has used since McDaniels left.   O’Brien’s track record for QB development is horrendous as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LL! said:

I have no idea how the Ravens are in the lead today the way they've been playing. Just messy. 

So frustrating to watch. They're not even playing bad, just failing to be consistent. So many drops that caused good drives to stall, and if they lose the choice to go for it rather than kick it at the end of the first half will be ultra painful.

Also full beans to the Steelers defense for in turn showing up when it was needed.

Edit: And the now the Steelers get the TD.
Edit2: Ravens today with the 'how to fuck up winning momentum' masterclass. GG to the Steelers.

This doesn’t even tell the full story of how horrific the line is.  Almost every passing play gets blown up instantly.  On the extremely rare occasion Jones gets a clean pocket, he rolls out of it within 1.5 seconds because his internal clock has conditioned him to do so.

When he does throw, nearly everything is to the sidelines or short of the sticks.  Throwing deep is all but completely out of the question, making the drafting of Jalin Hyatt a waste.

• Sad 1

Mahomes underperformed for Fantasy this week, but my backups on the two teams I hav him on are Burrow and Cousins, so I'm not too upset.

BUT.....DAAAAMN, did I make points off DJ Moore! Predicted to earn 10.84, and he scored me 45!