NFL 2023

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

I read this article by Oliver Connolly in the wake of the Cowboys win over the Eagles, touting how great McCarthy and Dallas were, and ever since I've just thought "sure, we'll see". And now we do see.

For Cowboys fans who aren’t delusional, this is not even remotely surprising.

• Like 2

I had Aaron Jones on one of my fantasy teams.  He looked washed most of the year.  So of course he looks completely unstoppable today.

That’s fine, whatever, I want them to run up the score at this point, anything that helps get Fat Mike gone. 

Also, why kick a PAT when Pollard scored? Even if Aubrey hits it you are still down 17; if you go for two and get it then you are within two scores, miss and big deal, 18 point deficit. 

Doesn't matter now because Favre Rodgers Love is destroying them still but it was just like....come on, man. 

Don't get too cocky, all you Dallas haters. All they need is a touchdown, an onsides kick, another touchdown, another onsides kick, another touchdown, another onsides kick, another touchdown, another onsides kick and another touchdown, and they'll be right back in this thing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I am genuinely glad that Detroit won a playoff game. Well done Lions, the run will end next week.

Edited by PantherFan22
I struggle with a keyboard, really think i'd be better with a phone.
  • Thanks 1

NBC cut away in the last two minutes to do a fucking local weather forecast.   It’s cold.  Thanks so much for the update, that was so more more important than seeing the end of the game.

1 minute ago, gunnar hendershow said:

With it being a flailing Philly team or the very average Bucs, you have to think the Lions are in a very good spot to make the NFC championship game.

Yeah, and if Green Bay can knock off San Fran somehow we may even have a real path to the Super Bowl. 

BUT I don't want to get ahead of myself. Proud of this fucking team, so happy it's this group to finally break through because they're such a cool team. It is amazing how Brad Holmes has constructed such a solid roster through the draft. Definitely gives me confidence for the future of this team because we're still very young, most of those contributors are Holmes picks. 

Thrilled, we earned this. Great fucking week of football for people in the state of Michigan, the best we've ever had if we're being honest. 

Fuck I need to go throw up, shit, and have a heart attack. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

NBC cut away in the last two minutes to do a fucking local weather forecast.   It’s cold.  Thanks so much for the update, that was so more more important than seeing the end of the game.

Cold is the polite way of saying they're freezing their tits off man., so turn the heat up!

*I chuckle wryly in my overly humid room*

After Jason Kelce, Dan Campbell is the next person who could convince me I could run through a brick wall

• Like 3

WE WON A PLAYOFF GAME 😮

• Like 4

• Admin
11 hours ago, gunnar hendershow said:

There was a lot of betting movement towards Houston yesterday and similarly today for Green Bay. Those people just know.

Houston: Texas' team! :P 

Well done Lions. Keep it going, why the hell not. 

Miami now hold the longest playoff win drought.

• Like 1