NFL 2023

Lineker

22 minutes ago, Krabby said:

Vikings Provide Update on Kirk Cousins, Confirm Torn Achilles

Welllllll fudge :(

Not sure they're ready to turn things over to Jaren Hall or if they'll look to add a QB in his place. Andy Dalton looked ok in his 1 start with Carolina, Case Keenum's name I have heard thrown around and that would be a typical Minnesota move to see if he can Minneapolis Miracle our way into the playoffs. Of course Trey Lance's name is tossed out there as he's a MN guy but that's a huge wild card and who knows the cost. Carson Wentz is out there twiddling his thumbs at home - so I guess, there's an "option" if you want to call it that. IDK who else might be ont he radar.

The cost is Justin Jefferson! 😀😀😀

• Haha 1

And the Giants' sell-off has begun.Β  Leonard Williams to the Seahawks for a 2024 2nd round pick and a 2025 5th round pick.

Honestly, that's a better haul than I thought the Giants were going to get for any of the guys they might trade.Β  Yes they had to eat some dead money to do it but at this stage it's worth it.

Adoree Jackson, Xavier McKinney, and Parris Campbell jump out to me as the other players most likely to get moved.Β  Daboll told Saquon to his face last week he's not getting traded.Β  I'd fully support trading him but I think the team is afraid of the optics, both from the fans for trading away the most popular player on the roster and from other players for basically lying to one of your star players to his face.

And to cap off my wonderful night, the last tackle from Maxx Crosby (where the Lions essentially ran straight at him) put my opponent ahead. Β Lost by less than a point for the 3rd time this season…twice in this league and once in the A league.

As someone who always plays out the string no matter what, this is the closest I’ve ever felt like just folding it up for the year.

• Sad 2

Josh McDaniels is the worst head coach in the history of the NFL. Fucking boy genius offensive coordinator has last seasons leading rusher and DAVANTE FUCKING ADAMS and the offense can't do shit.

I really, really, wish I could quit this team. I won't, because, like, fuck, they're my fucking team, but, man, McDaniels might break me.

Give me Lane Kiffin back.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, DMN in the House said:

Josh McDaniels is the worst head coach in the history of the NFL. Fucking boy genius offensive coordinator has last seasons leading rusher and DAVANTE FUCKING ADAMS and the offense can't do shit.

I really, really, wish I could quit this team. I won't, because, like, fuck, they're my fucking team, but, man, McDaniels might break me.

Give me Lane Kiffin back.

Might be the worst Raiders coach ever, but I'd take him over Hackett any day.

Β 

1 hour ago, Busch Wyatt said:

Commanders trade DE Montez Sweat to the Bears for a 2nd round pick.

2nd year in a row a terrible Bears team has traded away a 2nd rounder for no apparent reason.Β  And Sweat, unlike Chase Claypool, is on an expiring contract!

Β I have to assume the Bears are working on an extension for Sweat, otherwise it's another awful trade.

Even with the extension, Sweat is 27 and I can't see the Bears turning things around in the next couple of years.

Well Dobbs does have playoff experience! hahaha :P

Well I guess this means that we are going with Jaren Hall as the main guy then and seeing what the kid can to do out there

Bears are such a disaster franchise. Panic move after panic move by GMs and coaches who feel zero job security. I assume they're keeping Sweat who will be a great player for them but most of that contract will be spent when they're rebuilding and then they'll lose him for much less than they paid.

• Like 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, Busch Wyatt said:

Chase Young to the 49ers for a 3rd round pick.

Really surprised the Lions didn't go out and get him.

Young gets to play with Bosa again; that could have been a pull? The Lions do get a home town and Michigan guy in DPJ, though.

• Thanks 1