The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Suck it SRN!

Best day ever ^_^

It's because I said you were a dirty ginger, right Ruki? :( I didn't mean it Ruki, it was all in great fun. Now stop having me blocked on Messenger. :(

EDIT: Yay, my console is on it's way back to me! :w00t:

Yes, that is exactly why. Karma and stuff.......and I don't have you blocked, I just live in a completely different time zone. And they didn't tell me it was on it's way back, it was just a big surprise.

So...who is playing L4D?

Well I checked on that status thingy they have on the Xbox Support website and saw that they had either repaired or replaced it and it was on its way back. Also, I am guessing you are just about six or sevens hour behind me so theoritically you have been online at least once in the same timespan as me. <_<

I am 7 hours behind the Brits. Aren't you in like.....Dutchland or something? And I am usually ever on the same time as you on the weekends. It is past midnight when I get off work for you, so I'm sure you'd be in bed or close to.

Kingdom Of Keflings is all kinds of homosexual.

You don't even know because you don't have it. :rolleyes:

That's like calling Viva Pinata the same, and I'd say that's even more gay looking having owned both. Keflings is just a massively addictive game.

I played the Trial, dumbass. It's the same stupid shit as MySims and not addicting at all.

Huh. No e-mail or anything from Microsoft, and I kept forgetting to check the website so I figured I'd be waiting a while for my 360. But today it arrived.

I say 'it' but it's a replacement, rather than repair. Had to spend a few minutes connecting/disconnecting/reconnecting the wireless adapter to get it online, but otherwise it seems a lot quieter (higher pitched whirring, but a lot lower volume) and I got a free month of Live as well, which I wasn't expecting...

Now all I need is some games to play online o_O

Anyway, generally impressed with the whole experience. It would have been nice not to go through it, of course, but it cost me no money and the actual turnaround was about the same as the last time my PC went into the shop for repairs so I'm quite pleased, overall.

Lol @ at the Sony Rangers coming in for cheap shots. Yes, 360's are at times faulty - but we play better games, have a better online system, have the best DLC and, oh yeah, we're not insecure babies.
QFE

Also I found a temp fix for the unplayable disk error on youtube without opening the console and to my shock, It worked, The internet is not total bullshit.

Still sending it in to MS though, Just because the person I called at tech support ran me around in circles, What part of "I've cleared my cache 5 times and tried to play it without my hardrive, Just get me a repair" don't they understand?

Fucking Indian call centers.

Lol @ at the Sony Rangers coming in for cheap shots. Yes, 360's are at times faulty - but we play better games, have a better online system, have the best DLC and, oh yeah, we're not insecure babies.
QFE

Also I found a temp fix for the unplayable disk error on youtube without opening the console and to my shock, It worked, The internet is not total bullshit.

Still sending it in to MS though, Just because the person I called at tech support ran me around in circles, What part of "I've cleared my cache 5 times and tried to play it without my hardrive, Just get me a repair" don't they understand?

Fucking Indian call centers.

Racist. :/