The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah, hooray for fucking balance. Other team encounters ZERO witches and gets two extra tanks, including one that can magically appear behind us when he starts off in the distance from us.

Sounds as bad as being the tank on the No Mercy finale and all of a sudden the place entirely empties of every other kind of infected, even hoarde. Game is hell of glitchy.

I saw it and was torn on whether to post it or not, it doesn't exclusively belong in the Xbox thread since it's going to be multi format. Well, it more than likely will be.

But yes, Dead Rising 2 or Gladiators: Zombies Edition?

Edited by Rear Admiral Ellis

Anyone wanna play Madden? Shoot me a PM as I don't return to this thread that often.
Isn't there a Madden thread for this?

Just Sayin'

Really? As if there wasn't a L4D thread and people don't talk about it here. Shut the fuck up.

Anyone wanna play Madden? Shoot me a PM as I don't return to this thread that often.
Isn't there a Madden thread for this?

Just Sayin'

Really? As if there wasn't a L4D thread and people don't talk about it here. Shut the fuck up.

Gettin desperate muate.

I saw it and was torn on whether to post it or not, it doesn't exclusively belong in the Xbox thread since it's going to be multi format. Well, it more than likely will be.

We NEED a new gladiators game. But not based on the new sucky versions.

Anyone bothered with the Halo Wars demo?

Yeah, I've only gone through the tutorial, but it's pretty cool. The only issue I've had so far is that the left stick controls the camera and it's quite sensitive, so you could push it only a little bit and the cmaera goes whizzing off. Otherwise, the controls seem simple enough to use and remember and I was quite impressed with how they retained the look and feel of the halo universe, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a Bungie-produced title.

We NEED a new gladiators game. But not based on the new sucky versions.

Anyone bothered with the Halo Wars demo?

Yeah, I've only gone through the tutorial, but it's pretty cool. The only issue I've had so far is that the left stick controls the camera and it's quite sensitive, so you could push it only a little bit and the cmaera goes whizzing off. Otherwise, the controls seem simple enough to use and remember and I was quite impressed with how they retained the look and feel of the halo universe, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a Bungie-produced title.

You can change the sensitivity, I thought it was pretty good, and I will be picking it up.

wondering if one of ya'll can help me out..asked this question on the Gamefaqs xbox 360 board and it got deleted for being off topic (?!?)

I'm trying to use windows media center to connect by 360 and pc. When I do, it says something about configuring my firewall (Norton internet security) to allow UPnP discovery...I have no friggin idea what this means though..I'm using Vista Home Premium in case that helps