The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So is there no save in L4D2? We just got it and played but had to quit after a couple of sections. Found what we thought was the save option and used it but now I dont see where to load the save and it wants me to start a new game. Am I missing something?

I'm pulling an all nighter later on, I'll be back on around 10PM (one and a half hours) so anyone up for some fun, hit me up. Be warned though, I suck and go kamikaze into almost every situation (having said that, that's probably because when playing solo none of your team mates take initiative <_< ).

So is there no save in L4D2? We just got it and played but had to quit after a couple of sections. Found what we thought was the save option and used it but now I dont see where to load the save and it wants me to start a new game. Am I missing something?

There are no save options. When you select a campaign, you have to finish the campaign (each usually takes between 45-hour and a half)...once the credits start to role, you know you're done.

You ever getting Gold back?

Benji! We take initiative, and we plan shit.

There are no save options. When you select a campaign, you have to finish the campaign (each usually takes between 45-hour and a half)...once the credits start to role, you know you're done.

You ever getting Gold back?

Benji! We take initiative, and we plan shit.

I actually have a gold card to use. I was waiting til closer to when Madden comes out because of the EWB league but I might go ahead and use it.

Is it even PC elitism, though? I mean, Christ, obviously everyone here has a PC or laptop. If we wanted to go out and buy a game for the PC, we easily could. Maybe it's just being frustrated of the fact that they don't even have the option to buy it for a 360 or PS3? That could be the root of the problem.

It actually isn't even close to PC elitism. Several games are far superior on consoles. But for a game that is essentially an interactive zombie movie in terms of presentation, the visual style will definitely help immensely with enjoyment of the experience.

And I have a PS3 and access to a 360, so jealousy/frustration isn't the issue. Just something I don't know if a lot of people thought about because I've seen very few other games that were so dissimilar between console versions and PC version in terms of the visual presentation (not necessarily even the graphics).

I just took it, sorry. ^_^

Oh and if Ellis is around he can join our chat - we'll try our best to work out what he's saying together.

So it's understandable for an American to not understand Ellis? Good news. shifty.gif

How can you not understand Ellis? His accent is barely noticeable to me.

Have you ever tried playing with Kaney? My god, that man is undecipherable.

Finally! Someone understands!!!

Ellis has a slight accent, but I can understand him 99.9% of the time....more than Fitzy :shifty:

You guys must not play with them that much. I can understand Kaney fine, Fitzy(most of the time cept when he whispers), and Ellis perfectly. I remember having a hard time understanding Kaney the first time I played multi with him, but now I can understand him great.

Kaney is a total bitch, he'll call your name constantly but never say why he's doing it. For all I know you're trying to make polite conversation Kaney :angry: Also, L4D with online is indeed far more fun. I might see if I can get #2 cheap somewhere this weekend along with a couple of other onliners.