The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

sorry to sound like complete idiot here just ive only just got xbox live gold first time ever, i have some Microsoft points to use, now theres a certain game i want to buy but its not on xbox live on my 360, but its on xbox.com. if i buy the game on xbox.com how to do put that on my xbox 360 i have no clue as im not very tech with this

Sounds odd, which game is it and what region are you in?

When you're using the website, it's usually a case of just clicking to buy it and then it's added to your queue. The next time you sign in under that tag on your Xbox, it starts the download.

I can't actually find it either, on the UK marketplace. I don't see any specific Xbox Originals section either, but things like the original Halo are listed alongside the regular games if you just search A to Z, so who knows. It might be removed, or it might just be under a different title for some reason.