The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Think it's more to do with the manager.

As a store we were overly helpful and quite open with our customers. We'd offer to match CEX for some people even if they didn't mention it and whatever else. I'll sort it anyway. I have Dead Rising 2 sitting around doing nothing too.

Baddar, Gold stacks so if you use the code you buy, it'll just add on to the end of what you've already got. Though, since you like to pick and choose when you start Gold since you don't use it all the time, I can see why you might want to wait. You should be fine though, i'm not entirely sure if there's an expiration at all since I think you can still use Gold subs from the original Xbox and they work.

As for Gamestation/CEX, in my experience it can be a bit iffy. The first time I tried it, they were like ":/ price match?" and wanted me to bring receipts and such when I could very easily just show the trade price from their website on my phone. Recently though when I was trading stuff for Gears, I was asking about how much Gears would be on release and let the girl serving put me down for some pre-orders so things went much smoother. She didn't even check really, just asked me what they were giving for it and gave me that much in credit.

And Summ, if you're trading in two things then you might run into some issues caus when I've tried that they just say "It's only plus one pound on the entire thing, not on each item" so you might consider going in twice? :shifty:

Still, saying that, you might get an extra fiver off for trading in two things towards it so that might help. I dunno what GS is doing for MW3 release.

I'm trading in Gears for Skyrim because you all stopped asking me to play. <_<

SKYRIM! :w00t:

I played GTA IV last night. Don't have internet until sometime today, so I just drove around doing dumb stuff. Not as fun as flying helicopters into shit with friends. :/

GTA! :w00t:

Maxx has Gears?!

ELLIS! :w00t:

And I remember playing Gears with Maxx! I played Horde once when my internet was being super slow and I couldn't kill anything (it was worse than normal!)

Yeah Maxx, I don't recall you having it in the first place. :/

I understand if you've blocked out the memories of having to run through hell to revive me in Horde mode. Several times. Every time we played.

He's a robot.

No, you're thinking of Fitzy.

And we openly invite everyone to play. Even Bret Hart has invited himself along, not our fault if Maxx doesn't come along for the fun.