The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It going free caused me to inspect the disc copy I semi-recently received, in which was an unused code for it's DLC, which is nice. Though, the first code was used and the second wasn't, I know it wasn't available at launch so that's probably why. Not sure what that first thing was though, probably just a weapon or something.

But yes, you have my sword/pipe/stick if need be, Niner.

EDIT: Ah, I think it was the 'Ripper' weapon. Looks like a pizza slicer. <_<

http://majornelson.com/2014/02/17/xbox-360-ultimate-games-sale/

A nice sale going on right now, some for a whole week and others on a daily basis. Stuff like Bastion and Dust for just under £2, Driver San Fransisco for under £3 and Batman Arkham City for under £4.

Oh and don't forget about Toy Soldiers for free if you're a Gold subscriber.

• 2 weeks later...

Civilization is your free game for two weeks.

I'm happy with that, I like the PC game and really enjoy the board game, so getting this for free is great.

Yeah, it looks really cool but I am a little wary of how it differs on the 360 since that's all I have right now, plus there doesn't seem much point in getting it since it's so multiplayer centric and it can be difficult to get even one person to do co-op stuff, never mind 3, 4 or 5 or whatever. :(

Yeah, it looks really cool but I am a little wary of how it differs on the 360 since that's all I have right now, plus there doesn't seem much point in getting it since it's so multiplayer centric and it can be difficult to get even one person to do co-op stuff, never mind 3, 4 or 5 or whatever. :(

:( I still have the same problem, stupid Microsoft for not releasing hte Xbox One here yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in trying out Warface? It's a F2P FPS from Crytek, it apparently has some co-op in there too but I'm not entirely sure what form that takes. Like 3gb to download and then a bit more after caus there's patches and stuff.