The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah I'm not really that bothered about next months games. Tomb Raider was good, but I don't think I'll want to play it all again, especially since we already got it for free on the 360.

And if there are any more Xbox preview codes that are going, could one be thrown my way please?

What's your gamertag? I will add you and send one over.

I will say though, for you and X, I saw something the other day saying MS is slowing down the number of people they add to the program so it might take a little longer than usual, if they invite you at all?

I will say though, for you and X, I saw something the other day saying MS is slowing down the number of people they add to the program so it might take a little longer than usual, if they invite you at all?

I still haven't received anything, but I'll have MGS5 to keep me busy anyways.

Oh yeah, I fired you off an invite at least twice.

Oh yeah, I fired you off an invite at least twice.

Where do they show up if you get one?

Ah yes, there is an activity feed and messages. Had one unread message and got excited, was a spam message asking if I'd 'kill for an apple watch' >_>.

Edited by Regia

So they're releasing Castle Crashers on Xbox One on Sept 9th. Annnnnnnd...

Castle Crashers Remastered on Xbox One will be $14.99 which is our usual cost of admission for this classic game baby. Howeverif you’ve previously owned Castle Crashers on Xbox 360, you shall receive our Thank-You-For-Saving-Our-Lives-That-One-Time special price of FREE THROUGH SEPTEMBER 20th with current Xbox Live Gold membership. Be sure to scoop it up early if you want to take advantage of that awesomeness. $0.00 for our game feels like a pretty good deal to me!!!!! (I’m not much of a businessman though!!!!)

Hurray! Free!

• Like 1

Ryse is £5.69 on CD Keys at the moment with the FB discount code. A lot of people assume it's going to end up on Games with Gold eventually but am tempted to pick it up at that price, wouldn't be a huge loss if it did end up free. Always seen it listed as one of the best looking games on the One, if not of this entire generation thus far. Gameplay wise I think reviews were more middling but probably still solid enough for £6. I think they toned down the QTE from the original teaser too so it's probably not as bad as some people might expect.

CD Keys are doing good work on Live codes too ATM, think a year is just under £20.