The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Agreed. Once you are better you can begin competing for the coveted 4th Spot on the EWB Super Team of Ellis, Maxx and Ruki

Agreed. Once you are better you can begin competing for the coveted 4th Spot on the EWB Super Team of Ellis, Maxx and Ruki

I think the 4th is Halo. He has been your replacement while you were doing smart, non-L4D stuff.

And girls :shifty:

I would love it if this thing drops at midnight tonight, but sadly it probably won't, which means I won't be able to play until like 6pm EST

Edited by Maxx

I .. am not going to look through 387 pages.

I have a problem with my 360

I turn it on.. fine.. plug in a mp3 fine.. sign into Live and messenger.. all fine.

You get it.. everything is fine apart from one thing .. and that's the cd drive not working.

It stopped working when I put a dvd in one day and it started smoking :shifty:

Wal-Mart.. do they have those in Europe?

EDIT: Sorry for the sarcasm...

Anyway yeah.. I don't have anything left like the original box or anything.. can I still send it to Microsoft?

Edited by EddieG

Yeah, call them up. They will likely e-mail you something, you print it off, attatch it to a box and send it to them.

Hopefully you are still under warrenty, otherwise you will likely be paying.

Edit: And Team BEER is better.

Edited by Ruki Nagato

So update... I was playing some online game and I didn't come bottom of the damage taken department in each of the 6 sections I played.... Granted I came third in 4 or 5 of them and we were playing on medium but still... :shifty:

My main problem is I always get surrounded by the fuckers and then don't know what to do apart from press my both triggers whilst spinning around <_<

A year, I think. Unless you get extended. Once you call, they'll let you know.

And Matt, when there is a big hoard, back into a corner and melee until everything is clear. Only shoot if you are using one of the shotguns.

A year, I think. Unless you get extended. Once you call, they'll let you know.

And Matt, when there is a big hoard, back into a corner and melee until everything is clear. Only shoot if you are using one of the shotguns.

:D Cheers Ruki