The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Clearly we need to clone Ellis, so he can be on both Team BEER and your little team.

Ruki, you keep insulting NCA you're going to find yourself in a tough position. Ellis is a founding member of NCA, quite possibly the lynch pin considering he's the only one who ever sings, and think about it, do you think he'd rather play with you, or me and Dragsy? NCA isn't just some random bullshit acronym to try and make us look cool "lol beer wot". We are an army of Ninjas. With catapults.

Don't fuck with us.

:/

Edit: That was to Kaney.

No idea how much 8 quid is....and I am finding the game for about....$15-20 canadian, including shipping. I would be more willing to pay that but: I just bought 7 games (waiting on all of them to arrive :( ), and I just paid off a $130 ticket....so my credit card is probably not too happy.

Edited by Ruki Nagato

Where the fuck you getting it for £8, cos I might actually buy it and get another game from LoveFilm (cos it does seem kinda dumb keeping the same game from them for like... ever)

Ruki, 8 quid is about $12 american, so convert that to your even crazier money.

Edit: The Hut are doing it for £12.73 with free P&P.

Edited by Footjob Fever

You say good ones, then you say Halo, it makes no sense.

Dead Rising, Crackdown, Bioshock, Saints Row 2 are all good games that should be pretty cheap by now.

Cheers Kaney, I'll look into some of those tomorrow. And do people still play COD4?

I haven't been online with COD4 in awhile, But if Halo can still have tons of people playing it despite how shit it is, I figure Call of Duty 4 would have a decent number of people playing it online still.

Good ones <_<

Might buy Halo, actually, if it's going cheap :shifty:

Don't buy Halo, it's shite. I got it for free together with my 360 and the only good thing about it is co-op, but it's so scripted and straight-forward that I don't see why people were raving about it. Online isn't exactly anything new either and the controls are cack on the 360.