The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Madden NFL 10 cover has been revealed. For the first time two athletes are on it, Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu.

1zbw0sm.jpg

First gameplay video is also up on GameTrailers and the official Madden website.

I think the cover is awesome and the trailer is decent enough. I particularly like the gang tackles of 3+ people rather than the two that it had previously been limited to.

Edited by AD

hey guys sorry to be a pain just games are slowing up and freezeing on my xbox 360 console and i forgot how to clean my cache which ive done b4 and it worked asap does anyone remember how to do it if so can you tell me please

From the Microsoft Support website:

If the problem does not occur when the Xbox Hard Drive is disconnected, try clearing the Xbox 360 Hard Drive cache. To clear the Xbox 360 Hard Drive cache, follow these steps:

1. Reattach the Xbox 360 Hard Drive.

2. Locate the System section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard.

3. Select Memory, and then press the Y button to view the device options screen.

4. On the Xbox 360 controller, press the following items in this sequence:

* X button

* X button

* Left bumper

* Right bumper

* X button

* X button

5. When you are prompted to confirm system maintenance, press the A button to select Yes.