The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So you're both massively annoying pricks who need to settle their differences with some sort of Halo deathmatch.

Clearly.

I agree with this sentiment. Giant Team Deathmatch on my cool vehicles map with all EWB Halo Members present just to watch the action unfold.

So you're both massively annoying pricks who need to settle their differences with some sort of Halo deathmatch.

Clearly.

I agree with this sentiment. Giant Team Deathmatch on my cool vehicles map with all EWB Halo Members present just to watch the action unfold.

Seconded.

Clearly.

That's pointless because i don't play Halo anyway.

Clearly.

That's pointless because i don't play Halo anyway.

Who cares?

So, Slogger's a massively annoying prick with all the charm and charisma of Adolf Hitler after he killed the Jews.

Discuss.

So, Be's a massively annoying prick that sticks his nose into matters that doesn't concern him.

Discuss

We have a squad.

It doesn't exactly roll of the tongue. Shorten it a bit.

You just want to mass teabaggings on the loser, you dirty bastard.

Do not. :/

Oh :(

I think Fitzy is teabagging Slogger9 in spirit right now since he has ducked this challenge. Though I think the Aussie Kangaroo Fucker's mother is itching for the hot tag.