2004 Olympics

Guest fullhouse

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Crawford,Gatlin, and Williams running for America?I can't believe I missed them somehow losing, after they killed all in the 100 & 200.Did Britain even have anyone in the 100 & 200 individual finals?

And NZ men own you all in Triathlon.And female Rowing and Cycling.That is all.

Good effort from Khan in the final but it was always gonna be difficult against the Cuban who is what, 7, 8 years unbeaten? Superb effort though to reach the final and who knows, maybe a gold in Bejing for the lad.

All Germany is going crazy about the German Handball team plaing in the finales right now, i actualy want to whatch it to (even though i think handball is a girl sport sinc all my life i knew like 6 girls and no guy that played handball ^^) but i need to go to the werder bremen game that starts in about 2 houres ^^ (i hate sunday football :( )

All Germany is going crazy about the German Handball team plaing in the finales right now, i actualy want to whatch it to (even though i think handball is a girl sport sinc all my life i knew like 6 girls and no guy that played handball ^^)  but i need to go to the werder bremen game that starts in about 2 houres ^^ (i hate sunday football :( )

Croatia won the game. It was a great game though. Glad I woke up early enough to see it on TV.

It was that Irish nutjob dude who ran onto the track at the British Grand Prix. Absolutely disgraceful! The Brazilian was running well and clearly lost the gold cos of being attacked.

And Jon Brown finished fourth for the second olympics in a row! Gutting!

Well, that's it for four years... I always hate the end of the Olympics since I really don't want them to end. I love watching wrestling, taekwando, and judo... this is my only chance to see top of the line competition in them. Worst yet is that they're hardly on,

Ah well... good Olympic games all in all.

Edited by damshow

It was that Irish nutjob dude who ran onto the track at the British Grand Prix. Absolutely disgraceful! The Brazilian was running well and clearly lost the gold cos of being attacked.

And Jon Brown finished fourth for the second olympics in a row! Gutting!