The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:22, Benji said:

Ah gaming stealth, will you never change? :shifty:

A couple of missions, and a few side-quest bits later, and I can definitely say my approach to espionage is largely "ram their base with a truck, then leg it to the other side and pick them off with a sniper rifle", with occasional interludes of "find a mortar cannon and indiscriminately shoot everything".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

16GB download for Gran Turismo Sport, in case you felt like playing today.

GT Sport is more Street Fighter V and less Tekken 7.  It's a foundation of a game and not really comparable to previous GTs,  This feels more like Forza 7; a smattering of cars, great visuals and racing controls, an obsession with being online.

In a year or two, this may be an excellent game.  Right now?  Think of it as Prologue 2.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I didn't watch any of the video I linked to because I don't want to risk having anything spoiled. For all I know, it could have been four minutes of animatronic robot toucans salsa dancing with Christopher Walken.

That was actually a planned Kinect game before Microsoft killed support. Beating the game unlocked the Weapon of Choice video from Fatboy Slim, which, if scored 100% would grant the first user to do so the life-force of Christopher Walken.

• Like 1

I think that Worms is going to get played a shit load. 

Did anyone play the pre-Worms battle shooters like Scorched Earth? 

15 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I am super excited for Worms to be free. I know my friends have already talked about playing. 

What is your PSN name? I'll add you.