The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Trying to transfer my PS3 Minecraft save to PS4 like you're supposed to be able to do. The fucking uploader keeps failing which means there's nothing to download with the PS4. This is goddamn stupid and should have been ironed out long ago. There should be no issue doing this.

In terms of Batman, I  only really had one or two minor framerate/graphical issues but nothing game breaking really...I think it's worth picking up anyway as a fan of the stories within the Telltale games but especially for free it's definitely worth downloading.

Also Deus-Ex Mankind Divided is a brilliant game, although I did prefer the story in Human Revolution 

Just a shame that I have already played them both and still have them <_<

I preferred Crash 1 out of the three of them. I think it's probably because Crash 1 was the only one I'd played as a kid, and a lot of the early levels were just muscle memory, but it was definitely my favourite.

1 > 2 > 3, easily.

Those platinums though, they were a pain. I could've snapped the controller at points.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Benji said:

Make sure you are on a wired connection. Makes a ridiculous difference.

I'll have to pick up another powerline adapter to do that, or I could just play directly from my PS4. Options, options! I assume you can play PS3 games on the PS4 with Playstation Now, right? I suppose it'd be silly if you couldn't.