The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

7 hours ago, Trey said:

So I'm looking for recommendations as I don't play a wide variety of games. A buddy and myself generally just play online with each other so I'm looking for good two player multi-player games and a big bonus if it's got a co-op campaign mode. Call of Duty and Diablo are the ones we have played the most but it's time for something new. Elder Scrolls is something else that we both have already so that's up next but looking for other options also. Any suggestions would be fantastic 

Borderlands Handsome Collection. 2 games in one, funny and some fun shoot and loot mechanics. Entire campaign can be done solo or co-op.

• Thanks 1

Laura Kate Dale, who leaked a handful of details for the Switch launch about a year ago, is claiming that Activision and Vicarious Visions are working on a Crash Bandicoot-esque remastering of the first three Spyro games. She has suggested that there could be some content included that was originally cut from the PS1 versions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just had an email from Sony actually, it says that after March 8th (which I guess is this batch?), PS Plus will no longer include PS3 or Vita games. If that's the way of it, at least they're including some top line games here with Bloodborne and R&C.

6 minutes ago, King Vitamin Ellis said:

Just had an email from Sony actually, it says that after March 8th (which I guess is this batch?), PS Plus will no longer include PS3 or Vita games. If that's the way of it, at least they're including some top line games here with Bloodborne and R&C.

That's 2019.

12 minutes ago, Liam said:

Amazing. I can finally Platinum Ratchet and Clank. Also, had been looking to repurchase Bloodborne for a while. Sweet.

When do they go up?

They should be up next Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, King Vitamin Ellis said:

It's after March 8th 2019, so there's another year left.