The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Just started playing Until Dawn last night (just prologue, first little section with fella off Prison Break and the video of Claire from Heroes getting to the station) and it looks so beautiful with great graphics and feel.

Already looking like the sort of game I like.

• Like 7

Until Dawn is one of my favourite PS4 games. I'm gutted that I forgot to add it back to my library when it was one of the free games. 

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 05:03, Ruki said:

The kingdom building is what made me preorder

I'm the opposite, but for probably the same reason. Kingdom building will eat my life away, so I'm delaying the inevitable.

Mad Max is exactly the sort of thing I hope for from PS+ - the kind of game that's always intrigued me, but never enough to push me towards buying it. So that's great. Throw in Q*Bert and I'm a happy camper. 

I don't know if I'm jealous or not. I like the idea of vr stuff, and I think something like fallout vr would tempt me but there's not enough at the moment to justify the price tag. What's worth it? I know Skyrim does vr but eh I wasn't fussed about the regular one.