The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Ellis. It said 2019. It's currently 2018.

Also this just makes me want to play Bloodborne again and if any of y'all haven't played it, you totally should. I'll definitely be up for helping anyone through it because damn, Bloodborne is probably my favourite game this generation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

I read that Bloodborne can be difficult. Are there difficulty settings? I'll definitely give it a try but Baddarina won't if it's too hard. (See you in the out of context thread)

I'm quite sure it's a game that is designed to be hard. It's made by From Software, better known for the Dark Souls games.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

I read that Bloodborne can be difficult. Are there difficulty settings? I'll definitely give it a try but Baddarina won't if it's too hard. (See you in the out of context thread)

It's very hard, but it's also fair. You'll die a lot and every time it'll be your fault, but you'll learn to adapt and get better at it. But when you do get it right, oh man, it's incredibly rewarding.

I read that everywhere but the only thing that worked for me was hitting them slightly AFTER I thought I should for those notes and it was consistent for her style when I had to do it again in the next level. I switched my TV to gaming mode and everything to try and reduce lag - it was just amazingly annoying and I don't think that I have the patience to try for cool scores on most of those levels. So glad I got it on sale for under 5 dollars.

Just beat Shadow of the Collosus. I don't think I liked it, overall. The graphics were beautiful, the colossi were cool, and the ending was pretty neat. But man.... the controls and the camera kind of ruined it for me. They were so bad. And some of the puzzles were annoying as well.

Started playing Bloodborne again this morning because the PS+ thing got my hyped up and I can't wait for some of y'all to suffer through it. Seriously, even though I've beaten this game like four times, it still puts the fear of God into me and I've audibly panicked about six times already. Just killed the first boss and leveled up a bit and it's every bit as horrible as it's always been.

Best. Game. Ever.

• Confused 1

Anyone planning on getting Burnout on the 16th? I imagine my gf and I will be doing some of the online challenges on the Saturday or Sunday night, and from memory they're much easier to do with friends than randomers who are playing online free roam and not bothering joining in with the challenges.