The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

On 12/19/2017 at 06:22, Bobfoc said:

Catherine is being remade for PS4 and, interestingly, Vita. The game will have a third character called Catherine because the original story apparently wasn't mad enough.

Well...

Spoiler

There WAS that jealous boyfriend who thought Vincent was dating a third Catherine. But there's a possibility that was just succubus Catherine in another form.

55 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Friday the 13th is discounted. I know a few people here were interested, so it could be worth a look now.

I got all excited and went to look, but it's still regular price on the Canadian store. If it drops to half or less, I'm definitely grabbing it. Wouldn't mind killing a bunch of teenagers with the wife and a bottle of Jack Daniels on New Year's Eve.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

I got all excited and went to look, but it's still regular price on the Canadian store. If it drops to half or less, I'm definitely grabbing it. Wouldn't mind killing a bunch of teenagers with the wife and a bottle of Jack Daniels on New Year's Eve.

Do you have a way to buy UK PSN credit in Canada? I've bought in regions other than my own to save money before.

I have joined modern times with the PS4! No PS+ so no online just yet until I activate my trial but add me anyway. I'll have WWE 2K18 and Don't Starve as soon as they get installed. PSN=DravenBK

• Like 6

Here's the next batch of Playstation Plus games:

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
  • Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)
  • StarBlood Arena (PS Plus bonus – PS VR required)
  • That’s You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)
  • Sacred 3 (PS3)
  • Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3)
  • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita)
  • Uncanny Valley (PS Vita & PS4)
  • Like 1

Animation was solid for me. Had a couple graphical glitches, but a quick reset fixed those right up. Also it was a fantastic game.

• Like 1