The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Plus 2 PSP games. Hello Wipeout, Rachet and Clank, ModNation and Killzone Liberation.

EDIT : And now SCEE have pulled the post.

Already have LBP and was planning on buying Infamous anyway as I like to have the physical copies... hrm.

How was Wipeout HD? I know I'll likely get Dead Nation since a friend has it and has been wanting me to get it, but yeah.

If these turn out to be the games they're gonna give, i'd get Ratchet & Clank and Dead Nation. Mainly caus I already have all the others but also caus i've been after R&C.

PSP wise, i'd get Modnation and Killzone.

Wonder if we can use dummy accounts to get the other games? Wouldn't mind getting Super Stardust off the American one.

LittleBigPlanet - already own it, but a great game.

Infamous - owned it, soled it. Dident think it was very good. But nice to see a second big title on the list.

Dead Nation - already own it but havent realy played. But nice to see a very current game on the list. I wonder if this will be free in germany. Usualy there are big problems with 18+ games and age verification esp. on free stuff.

Super Stardust HD (North America/Germany only) - more housmarque love, very good game but already own it.

So the games i am going to get are...

Wipeout HD/Fury - i was thinking about buying this for a while, very nice getting it free, don´t realy care that it´s an old title.

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (Europe only) - never played any Ratchet and Clank game, they are suposed to be very good so i am happy to take this.

Ahahahaha, just seen the changes for germany, the blog comments will riot for loosing the big name titles InFamous and Killzone to two PSN games. :-D

Now let´s see how harsh they will try to block people downloading the free stuff of their fake us acounts. =)

I really liked Infamous so I will probably pick it up or Wipeout HD depending how I'm feeling at the time. Def will be picking up Dead Nation though as it was a game I wanted but never got. I don't have a PSP so not too worried about those titles at the moment.