UFC News and Discussion Thread

Just now, Onion Apsham said:

I think we get it.

nah one more.

13 hours ago, Blurryface Cymbols said:

I can't be bothered staying up tonight. So hopefully Rousey wins in vine-able fashion. 

LOLOLokayi'mdonefuckrondarouseyshe'sanasshole

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Sousa said:

nah one more.

LOLOLokayi'mdonefuckrondarouseyshe'sanasshole

Not being a huge UFC fan, why?

Yea, I mean is that really shocking?  She got kicked in the head/neck and knocked out cold

The Streak.....is over

Holly Holm is the 1 in 12-1

"My client Holly Holm conquered Ronda Rousey's undefeated streak at UFC 193"

Undertaker's last Streak win before defeat was dedicated to Paul Bearer, and Rousey's last win before defeat was dedicated to Roddy Piper.

• Like 1

Sad to see the internet is full of dudes gloating over a strong female role model's failure. Even ones who have no interest or knowledge of MMA. They all come crawling out of the woodwork when a high profile woman gets knocked down a peg. So much for equality...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Sad to see the internet is full of dudes gloating over a strong female role model's failure. Even ones who have no interest or knowledge of MMA. They all come crawling out of the woodwork when a high profile woman gets knocked down a peg. So much for equality...

YEAH @Sousa!

Yeah, I've seen a lot of "HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU RONDA" on various fb pages this morning. The general consensus seems to be because she never gives her opponents the time of day, and disrespects them. I figured people knew by now that in boxing/MMA, there are a lot of ego's. Some are backed up (like Ronda has for a while) and some are to simply sell fights. 

Too much attention is put on Ronda for this loss. Seriously, good on you Holly. You were a huge prospect who could have been nurtured into a big title fight down the line but they shoved you in the deep end because they had no one else for Rousey. People said you weren't ready (including me) but you came through. Well fucking done.

They'll probably be a rematch.

• Like 1

Yeeeees. Maybe now I won't be seeing her overexposed mug everywhere.

Edited by Kirkland