The Budweiser FA Cup

The things is, with regards to Leicester they are a lower league club. Unless the Championship is the same/higher level, however you want to paint it that's something that can't really be argued is it? :wacko:

A goal is a goal. It's about the same as scoring against Wolves, Wigan or Villa :shifty:

• Like 2

Reina moaning because didn't bother to run round player standing there. Players don't HAVE to move out of the way to make it easy. Nice header 1-1.

Shotton had his arms out behind him, all he had to do was link hands and Reina would have been forced balls deep up his arse.

I hate Stoke.

Officials having a 'mare here, nothing new. I would LOVE to have a sit down chat with the people who deem a lot of these referees/assistants good enough to officiate at the top levels, I really would.

Edited by AdamDRFC

Officials having a 'mare here, nothing new. I would LOVE to have a sit down chat with the people who deem a lot of these referees/assistants good enough to officiate at the top levels, I really would.

What's the alternative? Having tossers like Nigel Miller refereeing in the top flight? Complain about the Premier League refs all you want, you know as well as I do that the Football League ones are much worse.

• Like 1

What's the alternative? Having tossers like Nigel Miller refereeing in the top flight? Complain about the Premier League refs all you want, you know as well as I do that the Football League ones are much worse.

Fair point, although today's ref Friend is one of the greatest examples of the poor ones we've had.

And MDK, don't worry, I'm in the process of trying to become one. Not that I ever buy into the "you can't do it any better so don't say anything" argument anyway.

Wasn't there a report fairly recently saying that referees get something like 95+% of decisions correct (might have been specifically looking at linesmen, can't remember)? People will always moan, but yeah, I can't see many of those moaning who'd do a better job.