Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I think the target is 35 points for survival. Thats 4 wins in 8 games. We got Southampton and QPR at home, as well as Norwich, West Ham and Fulham away, which you wouldn't say we can win but it wouldn't be a shock.

But we've only won 5 games this season, so if you put it that way its pretty impossible.

Shame, we went up unexpectedly last season and we didn't take advantage of it, we should of strengthened in the summer, and when it was obvious in January we needed to strengthen, we did barely any deals.

Oh well.

Mark Halsey, who failed to punish Callum McManaman for his horror challenge on Haidara, has been relegated to League One duty this weekend.

Oh, great.

So why is he being relegated if he didn't do anything wrong?

Mark Halsey, who failed to punish Callum McManaman for his horror challenge on Haidara, has been relegated to League One duty this weekend.

#BBCreporting. #FacetiousHashtagging

#ThisIsNotTwitter. #LetTheJokeDieNow

Gee, I wonder if I realised this was not twitter.

Oh, great.

So why is he being relegated if he didn't do anything wrong?

Don't worry, he's reffing us.

Can't think of a better ref down at the Rovers, ever. He reffed our first ever game at the Keepmoat and sent off three players, but he had a terrific game.