Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Argh that game, honestly thought Norwich were going to snatch it at any moment. Fun game in hindsight, horrible at the time. Clichy had a phenomenal game running up and down the left flank, and some goals were scored, early, for once. Good performance, still don't like the Nasri decision but ah well.

Anyone know how long Michu is out for Swansea? He needs to draw back level with RVP >_>.

Bale's reputation for diving is getting a bit silly not. It was minimal, but there was contact and it was a penalty. To be fair, I'm just glad he misses Reading and not a bigger game. Should've been about 4 or 5 and Ade really needs to grab himself a goal, 3 points all the same though.

So when will Walcott sign da ting?

When he learns to respect the business.

So after his match against Taker at WM29?

So when will Walcott sign da ting?

When he learns to respect the business.

So after his match against Taker at WM29?

It will be a sloppy, potential un-fulfilled affair. That is, if the Tap 'n' Tin let him go to the show. :shifty:

I'm starting to think Danny Simpson isn't the greatest footballer who ever lived, in fact I'm starting to think he's a HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO THROW THE FUCKING BALL TO YOUR OWN FUCKING TEAMMATE YOU CHAV SHAGGING MANC CUNT, NO WONDER NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU IN THE SUMMER liability.

Ahem.