Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Youth player. As is Christensen. As (still sort of) is Ake. He also played rather well last night until forced off with an injury caused by Yaya Toure raking his Achilles like a cynical cunt.

That's because they've given it a potbelly to fit the club's name in.

I find it difficult to say a lot in favour of either crest (partly because I dislike that shield shape, which I associate with US police badges...), so meh. >_>

It's garbage. Getting rid of the motto is a massively bad call, the wreaths going. It just looks too simple and daft. Prince Rupert's Tower looks like a cartoon now as well. The old badge was classy...the new one is anything but.

• Admin

_67840576_photo.jpg

A group of Manchester City fans have placed an ad in Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport thanking manager Roberto Mancini. The ad was supposed to go into Saturday's paper but was delayed until today. It follows Mancini's ad paying tribute to City fans in the Manchester Evening News last week.

Matt Kilgallon and Ryan Noble have joined Titus Bramble in being released by Sunderland

• Like 3

_67840576_photo.jpg

A group of Manchester City fans have placed an ad in Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport thanking manager Roberto Mancini. The ad was supposed to go into Saturday's paper but was delayed until today. It follows Mancini's ad paying tribute to City fans in the Manchester Evening News last week.

Awesome stuff. Well done to them.

• Like 1