2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Trent is badmouthing the Browns, so he obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

This Trent Richardson, I tell you, he's a bad seed!

Browns need to do a jersey exchange for everyone who got a #33 last year. This is something that is inexcusable if they don't.

They'll give them Teddy Bridgewater jerseys...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent is badmouthing the Browns, so he obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

This Trent Richardson, I tell you, he's a bad seed!

Browns need to do a jersey exchange for everyone who got a #33 last year. This is something that is inexcusable if they don't.

Are you kidding? The Browns don't have Pats money to be giving away jerseys willy-nilly! Plus, Haslam'll need that cash later anyways.

Oh yeah, I'd really not be shocked to see Cleveland win this weekend against Minnesota if I'm honest. The front 7 on the defense are one of the best, and this is a very run-heavy team who rely on Peterson a lot of the time, and if we can get a few lucky plays here and there then it'll be a close game.

Apparently the Eagles decided to honor Andy Reid by playing like he was still coaching them...

Man we're losing to Reid and McNabb is being "honored" at halftime with his number bring retired. McNabb is going to get such a warm welcome