2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaand Brian Hoyer injured his knee and might be done for the season. The Browns can't catch a break

Aaaand Brian Hoyer injured his knee and might be done for the season. The Browns can't catch a break

Finally find a competent quarterback. Out for season.

Bad Luck Browns

And Manuel is hurt as well.

Browns win. 3-2 and screwing themselves out of a top 5 pick in the deepest draft in years.This damn team can't even choke right!

They aren't choking anything, trading away Trent has/had no effect on this team (3-0 without him). He's been terrible for Indy anyway.

And the Browns are now in first place in the division! Hoyer going down for the year sucks bad (and I'd like to see them contact Freeman), but right now I'm just enjoying this win and the fact the Browns are in 1st. Great win!

Browns win. 3-2 and screwing themselves out of a top 5 pick in the deepest draft in years.This damn team can't even choke right!

They aren't choking anything, trading away Trent has/had no effect on this team (3-0 without him). He's been terrible for Indy anyway.

And the Browns are now in first place in the division! Hoyer going down for the year sucks bad (and I'd like to see them contact Freeman), but right now I'm just enjoying this win and the fact the Browns are in 1st. Great win!

I never mentioned Trent, and let's be honest, the Browns won't/wouldn't be contenders either way. Them going 7-9 or whatever they'll finish with is only hurting what they'll get in the draft.

Yep. Released. No, no, let's not try to get something for this first round quarterback, who's put up either the second or third best numbers in team history during his tenure, who threw for over 4,000 yards last year. Nope. Get rid of him.

I only hope as a Buccaneer's fan that Schiano's ass is next, along with the entire offensive coaching staff. Sadly, this means Dave Wansted will probably take over in that event.

WELL, my team's fucked :( .

They tried trading him but no one made an offer.