Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

Fairly nonplussed about the Plants Vs. Zombies thing. It looks fun, and kind of sweet, but I'd probably never play it. I'd put Plants Vs. Zombies in the same category as Angry Birds - I had fun playing them, but never felt inclined to play them again, yet I bloody love the merchandise.

I was so frustrated that I missed out on this at PAX last year.

Star Wars Battlefront yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Also, on the Xbox Box 'free games' thing, there's this:

Games with Gold: Beginning in July, we will release two free games per month to Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox 360. This includes favorites like “Halo 3” and “Assassin’s Creed II.” And it starts right now, with the download of “Fable III,” yours to keep on Xbox 360.***

***“Games with Gold” free games offer available 6/10/13-12/31/13 for qualifying paid Gold members only. Xbox 360 games (selected by Xbox) available for free download from Marketplace only during specified half-month window; available games may vary by country. Some titles may only be available for download by account holders 18+. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games. See xbox.com/live

Peggle really doesn't sound like my type of thing. <_<

Now, new SW: Battlefront is something I'd get hyped for.

As for NFS: Rivals, it's not a style of game I've often played since Burnout: Revenge, and that isn't even the exact same type of thing. But for the sake of a new generation, I'm determined to diversify my gaming experience.

I'm not really watching this. Instead I'm saying "driveatar" over and over again in a robot voice because there is something deeply wrong with me.

• Like 3

I doubt it'd be next-gen exclusive...

Well, actually... Given how terrible this launch has been, I wouldn't put it past them to cut off support of the current-gen titles within the first six months.