Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

Wait, who's BRIAN Kirkland?

He should rename himself Jimmy.

Dragon Age name dropped almost immediately, good news for Srar and co.

And oh God, here comes the PvZ shooter.

It'll chew the whole damn thing off!

(pause for laughs)

Yeah! Here's this guy!

I was amazed when he didn't oversell the "the brains of Plants vs. Zombies" line.

I know everyone likes to mock EA for their 'take existing franchise, turn into shooter' thing but this looks like it's got a lot of that PvZ charm, throw in some video game parody like they've alluded to and it looks like a fun little game.

That and it looks really, really nice too.

PEGGLE 2?!

Peggle 2? Oh great, now I'll never see my girlfriend again.

Fairly nonplussed about the Plants Vs. Zombies thing. It looks fun, and kind of sweet, but I'd probably never play it. I'd put Plants Vs. Zombies in the same category as Angry Birds - I had fun playing them, but never felt inclined to play them again, yet I bloody love the merchandise. I guess I just like the design of it and everything. Probably never gonna play a PvZ FPS though...

What is Peggle and why are people so hype for a second one?

Peggle is sort of a pachinko machine/pinball machine game where you throw these little balls into the air and try to knock out tiles of a certain color. It's up there with Angry Birds in "why did this become so popular, aren't there like a zillion flash games exactly like this and also isn't it basically ALL LUCK?" territory.

• Like 1