The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I've always liked him but a lot of people have been against him because of his goal return. If he keeps this up then he'll become one of the most dangerous players in the league.

I've always liked him but a lot of people have been against him because of his goal return. If he keeps this up then he'll become one of the most dangerous players in the league.

I've always been a big Welbeck fan too. He's benefited massively from Van Persie being injured. Last year he was mostly shunted to the left wing where he struggled to get involved in the box as much. Now he's up top, he's getting to use his main qualities in the areas of the pitch you want him to be in.

Kagawa has looked a bit too timid for me. Nice touch and good movement, but doesn't have the strength to cope when a challenge comes in (any time Leroy Fer barged through him, for example).