The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

• Admin
Everton have confirmed the appointment of four members of Roberto Martinez's backroom staff. The Club have named Graeme Jones as assistant manager and Inaki Bergara as goalkeeping coach. Kevin Reeves also arrives as chief scout, with Richard Evans arriving as head of performance. All four men previously worked with Martinez at Wigan and Swansea.

Thinking about travelling for the Newcastle vs Fulham game on the 31st. For those in the know would I be guaranteed getting a ticket as a member or would there be a chance I could miss out?

As a member you'll be fine, Fulham will probably go to public sale eventually anyway. Just check on NUFC.com in the next few weeks and it'll give you the dates they come on sale, sooner you get online the better the seat selection.

Speaking of which, I expect all of Mourinho/Moyes/Pellegrini's first home games will be televised. Guessing Chelsea v Hull might be the Saturday lunchtime KO for the season.

Oh, and don't forget Sky are revealing the first tv fixtures today. I don't expect that game to move but you never know.

Thanks, I'll be going Friday-Monday and nothing is booked yet, so as long ad it's not MNF it'll be perfect!

So I'm looking on Sky for fixture news, transfer news, anything interesting, and what do I get? Nile Ranger charged with rape. He's not even a footballer anymore, this isn't sport news!

I've even put this in the wrong thread if I think about it.