The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Thats a bit stupid as it will never happen due to his wage demands

Besides, it's well documented that £25m cash upfront is what we want. No players especially of the above ilk and what Spurs are offering as more than likely they will want £50k to £80k wages.

It isn't. The last thing we want/are trying to do is build up the squad again with high earners. All the players that Spurs are offering are high earners. It's a no brainer.

Plus i know someone who knows Faulkner and he has pretty much said £25m is the minimum they want

Yep. The reason Messi wouldn't go to Villa is wage demands.

Cmon now, if anyone else had said that, it would have been taken in jest.

Everyone knows Messi is a Bluenose...

• Admin

Plus i know someone who knows Faulkner and he has pretty much said £25m is the minimum they want

Firstly, :lol: at the first half of that statement, brilliant. Secondly, Benteke is class and had a good season for Villa, but I can't see any club spunking £25m on him, let alone us.

It isn't. The last thing we want/are trying to do is build up the squad again with high earners. All the players that Spurs are offering are high earners. It's a no brainer.

Was it the same guy who said Benteke was happy and didn't want to leave? :P

• Like 1

Fulham have officially been sold.

1044859_285547334918246_1837741275_n.jpg To this guy.

There goes Fulham ... that's the guy that has done such a wonderful job with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

He took over possibly the worst team in the league and has been owner for one season. Don't be stupid.

Firstly, :lol: at the first half of that statement, brilliant. Secondly, Benteke is class and had a good season for Villa, but I can't see any club spunking £25m on him, let alone us.

Nope. Family friend on Twitter who runs catering at Villa and sits in Directors box with PF.

Yep. The reason Messi wouldn't go to Villa is wage demands.

Cmon now, if anyone else had said that, it would have been taken in jest.

Was that a criticism of my post or a defense?