The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Newcastle's defence looks shaky as all hell when we get forward (except in the air where they've done their job). If we score soon it could open up...but getting that first goal will be the trial.

Hmm, I can hear the latest distasteful song from the Chelsea fans ("Fuck off David Moyes / Wenger touches boys / We've got Mouriiiiiiiiiinho"). Not a fan of Wenger/paedo chants, in general.

At least we've still got the Willian song. :shifty:

Well at least we didn't concede a last-minute goal like at Everton.

Tough. I guess all I can hope now is that the Newcastle players who played Extra Time on Wednesday die of fatigue around the 60 minute mark. >_>

Torres is having a bit of a mare today.

The main thing for Torres today is that he isn't winning anything in the air. Oscar's been pretty damn AWOL as well.

And holy hell that was a close chance for Newcastle a minute ago.

Eto'o and Willian on. Torres and Mata off. Hopefully the Anzhi boys can inject something.

United team vs Fulham: De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj; Rooney, van Persie

Subs: Lindegaard, Smalling, Fellaini, Kagawa, Nani, Young, Hernandez.

Edited by Starvinho