The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Is it just me or are Cardiff doing quite bad now he's taken over? Is he too nice for anyone to point it out?

I wouldn't say so, there was the away win at Newcastle, and at Bolton in the FA Cup. The 2-0 defeat at home to West Ham was the only one you could call "bad" really, as the other two defeats were against the Manchester clubs. They gave a good account of themselves at the Etihad too, scoring twice.

And if you catch the highlights from tonight, you'll see that they were unlucky on two or three occasions after getting in behind. De Gea wasn't tested as such, but there were balls played across which were either just in front or behind Campbell.

With that said, United could've easily scored more than two as well. RVP, Mata and Januzaj all missed really good chances, and Rooney had a couple which just went past the post.

It's not great but it's better than watching hours of LADS LADS BANTER LADS BANTS PLACE A BET AT WILLIAM HILL GO TO BETFAIR WHY DONT YOU LAGER LAGER LADS LOOK AT THE CHEBS ON HER GO TO PADDY POWER PADDY POWER that you get on Sky,

Though I'm told they show football from time to time.

• Like 5

• Admin

Tosser sign to Jake.

:lol: this is great:

Here's an interesting line from earlier - Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood has told Vlad Chiriches to produce a strong performance against Manchester City to shrug off the gossip surrounding a video which apparently showed him drunk in Budapest last weekend.
"I did see that, yes," said Sherwood. "I've fallen over in the snow before and all.
"He's had a weekend off and he's got to play well on Wednesday. No (he will not face a fine), he wasn't breaking any rules.
"For his own sake you wish he didn't (do it). He was unsteady on his legs by the looks of it; it must have been windy over there."