The FA Cup Thread 2013/14

Colly

HAPPY GUNERSAURUS!

I thought it looked like he was going up to get a medal, my wife rightly pointed out he'd done at least as much if not more than the unused subs.

Didn't get to watch this OR the Atleti/Barca game...but I was playing the GoT board game so totally worth it.

Anyway, well done Arsenal. NO MORE YEARS OF HURT, or something. :shifty:

I tend to stay away from this neck of the boards since football talk dominates my life, but I will just drop in for one thing...

OHHH TO, OHHH TO BE, OHHH TO BE A.... GOONER!!!

Edited by Stevie B

And now the actual work starts for Arsene and co. Will this be a one-off, a nostalgic trip back to the heady days of 2004?

Or can this Arsenal side finally come good on all the 'well they've got potential' and 'in a few years they'll be great' talk of the past 8 years or so?

See, I made an effort to write a nice post yesterday. But if I'm going to have to suffer terrible Gooner songs written in size eleventy-six font, I'll just be forced to post what I really wanted to in response to Arsenal winning an FA Cup by beating Hull after 8 years, 362 days of nothingness:

tumblr_m7stmewcnw1r64mmp.gif

• Like 5

See, I made an effort to write a nice post yesterday. But if I'm going to have to suffer terrible Gooner songs written in size eleventy-six font, I'll just be forced to post what I really wanted to in response to Arsenal winning an FA Cup by beating Hull after 8 years, 362 days of nothingness:

In extra time.

• Like 1

Still more trophies then Chelsea won this season...or us...or Man U (the 50p shield doesn't count)...or Spurs etc etc Edited by DavidMarrio

Yeah, as much as I don't see us beating City unless we make some insane addition to the squad in the summer, I'd still be very happy to lift the community shield.