The FA Cup Thread 2013/14

Colly

How is the pressure on Spurs? So obsessed :/

Because we've won fuck all since 2008! Ever really

BUT FUCK YOU HULL, GO BACK HOME TO YOUR SHIT CITY AND CRY WITH YOUR DRUG DEALER

• Like 2

Tough baddar :shifty:

I kid. You're the only Arsenal fan that posts on a consistent basis, through the good and the bad, so go get pissed and enjoy it!

I've been drinking since about eight minutes past five :shifty:

I will try not to be obnoxious about this :D

I kid. You're the only Arsenal fan that posts on a consistent basis, through the good and the bad, so go get pissed and enjoy it!

Pisshead. :/

• Like 1

"Congratulations to Atletico for finally toppling Real and Barcelona, really puts the pressure on Spurs to break into that elite group of teams that have won the Premier League."

• Like 5

Pisshead. :/

I'm Scottish :/

• Like 3

This just makes me realise how much I want Spurs to get to an FA Cup so I can go to Wembley. I hope our next manager takes it seriously.

Also, I actually think Sherwood is a half decent pundit. He's much easier to like when he isn't your manage.r

Wembley isn't all it's cracked up to be, the atmosphere is quite poor tbh and it's expensive as hell. The Millennium Stadium was better

Atmosphere was great in the Donny end that day. Millenium was better though, great stadium.

Well done to Arsenal, I'm happy for Arsene Wenger and they do deserve it. Hull played their hearts out (is that condescending?), Davies is an absolute tower and they defended very well. He was Man of the Match no doubt, the fact that Andy Townsend gets to solely decide that award is retarded, especially when he decides "err, whoever scored the winning goal". Ramsey was underwhelming all game and put about 5 shots into the crowd before he popped up with that winner.

• Admin

How is the pressure on Spurs? So obsessed :/

Because we've won fuck all since 2008! Ever really

BUT FUCK YOU HULL, GO BACK HOME TO YOUR SHIT CITY AND CRY WITH YOUR DRUG DEALER

Are you going to see Grimsby in the playoff final then?

Maybe it's partly influenced by travelling from Manchester to London to see my team lose, but honestly I thought Wembley was a let down. Overpriced compared to the Etihad (and I'm guessing most other stadiums too). Exterior looked good though.

gratz to Arsenal too!

Edited by Hughes