The FA Cup Thread 2013/14

Colly

I've only ever been to Wembley for our woeful League Cup final showing against Villa in, what, 96 or 97 or so? Milosevic chipping the keeper and a chorus of 'Why is Brolin on the bench?'. Naturally, I've been putting it out of my head ever since.

I enjoyed my semi final trip to Wembley when we beat Everton...fa cup final against Chelsea. Same thing happened at both though...the pints were shit and a rip off :(

This just makes me realise how much I want Spurs to get to an FA Cup so I can go to Wembley. I hope our next manager takes it seriously.

Also, I actually think Sherwood is a half decent pundit. He's much easier to like when he isn't your manage.r

Wembley isn't all it's cracked up to be, the atmosphere is quite poor tbh and it's expensive as hell. The Millennium Stadium was better

Millennium's good cause you can sit anywhere and it still feels like you're close to the pitch. Up the top at Wembley is miles away.