NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Part of me would be okay with Memphis losing if it ends all this endless "Durant is collapsing" nonsense that's been stinking up ESPN for the past three days. It's been every other story I swear. Even when Memphis wins, the story is about how the Thunder lost. It's so annoying.

Well, he did have the greatest season of his career (so far). He's finally getting his MVP trophy and he could be out in the first round, I can definitely see why they're concentrating on him. It's not fair, sure, but if OKC got out, then they'd have a whole other series to talk about how Memphis beat the best team in the West.

I thought there was almost no chance for the Thunder and Pacers to work their way back into the series, but if there are any two teams to do it, it's these guys. Both are very young and can play deep into any series without having to worry about "legs" or the Spurs effect as I would like to call it. Maybe the Ginobli effect would be more appropriate after last year.

I can't see the Pacers or OKC losing at home in a game seven atmosphere. Especially OKC and their rowdy, college esque fan style.

I also think the Blazers have a good chance of making it to the Western Conference Finals if they can put away Houston. The Spurs are a great team, but I've gotta give the advantage to the younger team. Being the #1 rebounding team doesn't hurt either, especially assuming once again they have to go deep in a series.

Yeah that rule fucked over Phoenix a few years back :( against the Spurs if I remember right...

I don't care either way as I think Washington will beat either Indiana or Atlanta next round anyway but he should be suspended I believe... Gotta enforce the rules... Players know what they are...

Apparently no suspensions are coming from that "scuffle" according to ESPN...

:bang:

This game seven really feels like one of those where the superstar steps up and shows why he gets paid all the bread. Somehow, I don't see Paul Millsap doing this. Paul George may well. So I reiterate:

:bang: