NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrL-LYJ9afQ

KD's speech was incredible. I hope it will inspire the whole team.

KD has been my favorite player since he entered the league and my appriciation for him keeps growing especially his final line about his mom was beautiful.

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

• Like 2

Lakers and Jazz also rumored to be "in" on Steve Kerr. I guess all it takes is for Phil Jackson to want you and then everyone else does as well.

Hopefully Hibbert can actually get some points and rebounds tonight. He was a big factor in Game 7 and absolutely embarrassing in Game 1 against the Wizards. If not, Vogel's gotta smarten up and give Scola, Mahinmi and Copeland some minutes, they've been playing great.

EDIT: 5 points for Hibbert, 7-0 :D

EDIT #2: And a rebound!

Not surprised the Pacers won. I didn't see them leaving Indy without at least one win under their belt. I expect the series to be 2-2 heading back to Indiana.

As for the Thunder, I'm a bandwagon Clippers fan. I do like who they have and enjoy watching them, but they aren't my team (used to be the Nuggets in the Melo era. Go 'Cuse). I was happy to see OKC win after Durant's speech. I think that could be the moment that turned their season back on the right path. Squeaked out the series against Memphis, now it's time for them to buckle down and play ball. Either way, the West really is up for grabs. I could see the Spurs and Blazers in the Finals just as much as OKC and LA right now.