The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I agree, my view has always been that the board thought we'd survive on our points post-Pardew until Summer but no one could predict quite how inept Carver would be. We spent thirty odd million quid last season and I'd assume that would continue with a new manager in place. I'm an eternal optimist and the fact this is the biggest change we've had in 5 years fills me with a bit of hope rather than fear.

Really not Rodgers though, he's still playing off his Swansea reputation that was built before he got there, I wouldn't touch him.

Nice end to the season that.

I think a forward three of Walcott/Alexis/Wilshere or Chamberlain has a lot of potential. Walcott's movement today was outstanding, pulling the defenders all over the place.

Wembley awaits.

I learnt today that Stoke do a decent roast dinner for their corporate seats. My friend had the unfortunate pleasure of getting corporate tickets with his work for the game today.

I learnt today that Stoke do a decent roast dinner for their corporate seats. My friend had the unfortunate pleasure of getting corporate tickets with his work for the game today.

I heard the stuffing was plentiful and amazing. >_>

• Like 9

Must be hard when West Brom are the biggest team in the Midlands.

I think you're getting confused on what biggest means.

"Highest placed in the league based in the Midlands", sure. They can enjoy their successful season of earning six more points than we did in one of our worst seasons. That's cool for 'em!