The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

He can't do any worse than Markovic.

Liverpool have had a good half. Lovren has been excellent at the back, Srktel's kept his head on, and I love Moreno going forward. Balotelli really lacks good movement in the box, a lot, it seems like. Hopefully we push on in the second half and grab the goal we have earned.

An improvement in that Liverpool have been getting into the box a bit more. Lallana is helping that. Balotelli could do with being a little more energetic at times. I don't think being essentially on his own up front helps.

Came off Howard that one. You're right though, he's missed a few decent headers that he's timed horrendously. I do think his movement is decent though, but it looks to me like he's expecting it quickly, and by the time Gerrard and Henderson have played 14 one-twos he's in the six yard box with nowhere to go.